RADIO OPTIMISATION ENGINEER
CONTEXT & MISSIONS :
Network Solutions Factory is a multicultural company always on the lookout for new talents!
In the context of the upcoming integration of a seventh operator, NetSF is hiring RF engineers to reinforce our existing teams. That’s why we are offering a position for a Radio Optimisation Engineer within a team of 25 engineers.
You will be responsible of:
- Drive the evolution of 2/3/4/5G Key Performance Indicators : identify performance dégradations on a daily basis, investigate root causes and trigger corrective/improvement actions
- Identify local issues (coverage, customer complaints) and improve them, based on traces analysis, geolocated data or drive tests.
- Optimise the performance of the new sites or new technologies to ensure their proper integration in the network and the best benefits for the final customers.
- Participate in the global QoS improvement plans, end-to-end :
- Test and deploy new LTE/5G features
- Launch massive optimisation plans (coverage, neighboring, parameter settings).
You are a Telecom Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience in Radio Optimisation.
We expect the following technical & soft skills:
- Very good team spirit
- Continuous improvement and learning
- Capacity to adapt in real time to priorities and emergencies
- Advanced knowledge of 3GPP standards
- Advanced knowledge of Ericsson and/or Huawei radio equipments and tools
- KPI analysis (correlation, troubleshooting) : failure/drop voice/data 2/3/4/5G, etc.
- Good knowledge of OSS alarms and their impact on KPIs
- Radio coverage simulation and optimisation
- Local and massive neighboring & parameter optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Access
- Drive test analysis (TEMS Discovery in particular)
- End-to-end analysis (Anritsu, Exfo, etc.)
- Back-end & Front-end programming (Python if possible)
- B2 English is mandatory (written/spoken)
- Spanish as bonus.
WORKING AT NETSF
- Permanent position
- An attractive salary based on your profile and experience.
And many other benefits:
- Meal vouchers subsidized at 60% by NetSF, up to €9.50
- Annual Vacation Bonus;
- Family health insurance, subsidized at 75% by NetSF;
- Provision of additional health insurance;
- Profit-sharing and employee savings plan;
- A friendly work atmosphere: company challenges, monthly breakfast, internal newsletter, fruit basket, free coffee and tea, etc…
- Transport allowance and sustainable mobility package;
- Home office (with a compensatory allowance) up to 3 days a week and flexible hours;
- International work environment;
- Extra days off (French RTT) per year