RF ENGINEER – RF PLANNING & AUTOMATION
CONTEXT & MISSIONS
Network Solutions Factory is a multicultural company always on the lookout for new talents!
In the context of the upcoming integration of a seventh operator, NetSF is hiring RF engineers to reinforce our existing teams. That’s why we are offering a position for a Radio Engineer within the Design & RF Planning team of 10 engineers.
Radio and telecom engineering, in general, is evolving with the advent of new technologies such as 5G, Cloud, and Open RAN. We aim to explore this trend of convergence between telecom and IT worlds. Thus, as a part of an expert team, your responsibilities can be divided into two main areas:
- You will participate in the design and dimensioning of mobile access networks for 4G/5G, including radio coverage studies, equipment design studies, and active technological watch of new radio solutions.
- Additionally, you will design, develop, and test applications for the RF planning team. This work will involve collaboration with our team of software developers and systems engineers. From simple automation to machine learning, artificial intelligence, and cloud solutions, the team will rely on you to propose and implement solutions to enhance quality and efficiency in the daily operations.
The role combines both radio engineering and software development skills. Above all, we are looking for an engineer capable of innovation, solutions and applications design and development, with the idea of continuous improvement.
The position we are offering requires a dual skill set, and we are not looking for a “standard” profile. Therefore:
You are a telecom engineer with significant experience in Radio Engineering and have the desire and skills (Python, Git, ML/AI) to work on the development of applications.
Or vice versa,
You are a computer engineer, system engineer, software engineer, or data science professional with significant experience in application design, development, and machine learning/AI. You are interested in branching into mobile network design without abandoning your development/data skills.
You are a junior engineer with the desire and skills to take on this dual responsibility.
We are above all looking for someone who is highly motivated and proactive in these roles, demonstrating a strong entrepreneurial spirit. This is why we request a cover letter in addition to your CV to better understand your goals and how we can work together.
Given our international environment and overseas clients, proficiency in both technical and conversational English is essential for daily operations. Proficiency in Spanish is also highly appreciated.
WORKING AT NETSF
- Permanent position (French CDI)
- An attractive salary based on your profile and experience
- And many other benefits
- Meal vouchers subsidized at 60% by NetSF, up to €9.50
- Annual Vacation Bonus;
- Family health insurance, subsidized at 75% by NetSF;
- Provision of additional health insurance;
- Profit-sharing and employee savings plan;
- A friendly work atmosphere: company challenges, monthly breakfast, internal newsletter, fruit basket, free coffee and tea, etc…
- Transport allowance and sustainable mobility package;
- Home office (with a compensatory allowance) up to 3 days a week and flexible hours;
- International work environment;
- Extra days off (French RTT) per year
- If you wish to apply or need more details about the position or the company, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to assist you.